PRP 4.2 HARNESS
Enhance the safety and comfort of your off-road vehicle with PRP’s 4-point harness with 2″ belts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4-point harness with 2-inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- Sleek all-black hardware
- EZ adjusters
- Sewn-in shoulder pads
- Removable sternum strap
Our 4-point Harness with 2″ belts is a must-have to enhance the safety and comfort of your recreational off-road vehicle. This harness features sewn-in shoulder pads that prevent neck chaffing and provide extra comfort, making long rides more enjoyable for you and your passengers.
The 4.2 Harness comes with an automotive-style latch on the lap belt for quick and easy release, and EZ adjusters on the shoulders for quick adjustment, even when dirty or muddy. This 4.2 Harness is available in nine different colors to match any UTV or off-road vehicle color scheme and comes with all-black hardware for a sleek and stylish look.
Purchase the 4-point Harness to optimize your off-road experience with added safety and comfort.
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4-point harness restraint system are critical to your safety in the event of an accident.
Reduce the risk of serious injury or death:
- Always follow vehicle manufacturers’ and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during the installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure the lap belt first; low and snug across the hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below the neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4-point harness restraint system regularly & replace them as indicated by accident, wear, or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from the printed date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4-point competition restraint system is intended for UTV’s or other off-road vehicles and is not a replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.