PRP 5.3 HARNESS
PRP 5.3 HARNESS
Enhance the safety and comfort of your off-road vehicle with PRP’s 5-point harness with 3″ belts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 5 Point Harness with 3″ belts
- SFI 16.1 Certified
- All Black Hardware
- EZ Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
This 5-point harness with 3″ belts features sewn-in shoulder pads that stop chaffing on the neck and add extra comfort, especially on long rides off-road. Includes all-black hardware for sleek styling. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even when they are dirty or muddy.
The 5-point harness also has a removable sternum strap and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in while the shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar.
SFI 16.1 certified for racing, PRP 5-Point Harnesses will keep you safe and comfortable whether you’re riding or racing off-road.
Don’t know which SFI certification you need? Find out here.
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5-point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of an accident. To reduce the risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers’ and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during the installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure the lap belt first; low and snug across the hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below the neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5-point harness restraint system regularly & replace them as indicated by accident, wear, or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from the date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5-point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.